ATMS + Nature & Health Awards 2016
ATMS are thrilled to announce that the 2016 ATMS + Nature & Health Awards and open and you can nominate a natural medicine practitioner, clinic or student now.
Australia’s natural medicine industry is a diverse and pioneering sector and the awards have been created to recognise achievement in our profession.
Including areas such as naturopathy, nutrition, herbalism and remedial massage, it single-handedly helps hundreds of thousands of Australians live more fulfilling and healthier lives each year.
This is your chance to nominate a practice, professional or student that you believe deserves recognition for the services they offer to further the industry. Awards categories include:
- Practitioner of the Year
- Clinic of the Year
- Student of the Year
All awards finalists (three per category), will be flown to Melbourne for the ATMS + Nature & Health Awards 2016 ceremony, where category winners will be announced and receive their awards. Winners will feature in an issue of Nature & Health magazine, and across the Nature & Health website.
Entries close: 25 July 2016
Primary judging criteria:
- A demonstrated excellence in their field
- Significant contribution to the Australian natural therapies community, profession, and industry
- An inspirational role model for other students, practitioners or clinics
Secondary judging criteria:
- Personal, academic, and professional achievements
- Contributions in the relevant field that benefit others and grow and develop the natural therapies community, profession and industry
- Demonstrated leadership, innovation, pursuit of excellence, and creativity
- Personal interests and community involvement
- Contribution to development of the natural therapies community, profession, and industry
- Future goals and their likely impact on their field
- Degree of difficulty of the achievement and sacrifices made
- Previous awards and achievements
- Voluntary work or community involvement beyond paid employment
- Commitment to promote pride and progress through the year of the recipient’s award in their field or area of the natural therapies profession and industry