Natural Medicine Week Is LIVE!
We’re thrilled to announce that the Natural Medicine Week website is now up and running and will be officially launched to the public on Tuesday 3rd May 2016.
Be sure you check out http://www.naturalmedicineweek.com.au/ and see how you can get involved in this industry-leading initiative before it kicks off from 20 to 27 May 2016.
From hosting events to spreading the word about natural medicine to your clients and networks – your contribution as an ATMS accredited practitioner is invaluable and will help us raise awareness about the vital role you play in the health and wellbeing of Australians every day.
Here are some easy ways you can get involved:
- Host an event or offer in your clinic – register today and view what events and offers other practitioners are hosting across Australia. If you’re already hosting an event or offer, make sure you spread the word. You can do so by making the most of other ways you can get involved, just read below.
- Get social! We’ve created a suite of images that you can download and share on your social media channels or website – it’s up to you! Plus remember to use our hashtag #ANaturalChoice so we can reach even more people and make a real impact
- Link up with ATMS to stay informed – remember to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to stay up to date and feel free to encourage your clients to do the same. Your clients can also sign up to the Friends of ATMS email newsletter and get the latest industry news and info sent straight to their inbox
- Download, print and promote via the flyer – place it in your window, on your counter, pin it to your noticeboard or send it to your database - it’s in your hands
- Sign off with style by downloading the Natural Medicine Week email signature tag and add it to your email communications – check it out:
- Spark conversations with your clients – ask them if they’ve heard about Natural Medicine Week and let them know about our website where they can:
Get involved today - spread the word about http://www.naturalmedicineweek.com.au/